Thursday 12 May 2011

My very first time blogging

This is my first ever blog and I am excited. I have so many ideas of things to write about that I just don't know where to start so I'll begin by telling you about myself.

I am a head chef working in Bridport. I have a great team and enjoy what I do. I love food and thought that I would write a regular kitchen corner with recipes that you might like to try and anything that is happening at the restaurant where I work.

I am also doing a creative writing course which is brilliant and at the moment I am learning about journalism. Part of the course is writing articles to get published. If I write anything interesting I will post them on here as well.

I am also a poet. I have had several poems published but have loads that are unpublished which I would love to know what you think of them. I will write some on here, please feel free to be as brutal about them as you like.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you loads of luck little sis. This is a great start. You will have loads of followers, I am sure

    ReplyDelete